Grab some coffee and settle in to hear how our panelists have responded to the recent updates to the NACAC Code of Ethics. Hear from your colleagues through polls that pose such questions as:
- What are your primary concerns for implications of the code of ethics changes?
- Do you believe these changes will create increased competition for students later in the cycle?
- What new strategies will you now initiate for yielding students?
- Seandra Mitchell, Dean of Admissions at Milwaukee School of Engineering
- George Wolf, Vice President of Enrollment at Siena Heights University
- Dr. Christopher Smith, Executive Director of Enrollment at Kansas State University-Polytechnic