Check your vision for recruitment in 2020.
During this webinar, you'll hear from industry experts, Brad Moore and Dr. James Vineburgh, about the importance of:
- Tracking which students are most interested in your school in order to identify those you should focus on as they move through process.
- Developing a search strategy that piques students’ interest in your school while simultaneously reinforcing the brand and image you want to convey.
- Leveraging data that allows you to make more efficient name buys at the front end of the search process.
- Identifying the grade level at which you should begin your outreach efforts.
- Creating predictive models to optimize your marketing messaging.
- Implementing a student-centric search strategy (rather than a school-centric strategy).
- Understanding what motivates your prospective students.
The quality of your student search initiatives has a direct bearing on your ability to achieve your most important enrollment goals. Watch “Foresight is 2020: Bring Focus to Your Next Student Search” to learn more about how to build better classes year after year.